Software Defined Networks
7:00 PM, 5th February
YouTube Live Stream Link (In case you're unable to join AirMeet)
The modern data-center is the lifeblood of all tech companies, and at the heart of it lie networks. While attractive tech like AR/VR and AI take the center stage in today's tech, programmable networks are silently changing the world behind the scenes.
Join us in this one, as we talk about the tech that makes services like cloud gaming possible - the tech that has brought the internet as we know it, to the edge of a paradigm shift.
What we'll talk about
- Why care about programmable networks.
- Networking 101: forwarding devices and protocols.
- Programmable network architecture: the control-plane and the data-plane.
- The usecases of programmable networks.
- Real life: building programmable networks with P4.