Crypto and Blockchain
2:00 pm, 30th January
The new WhatsApp Policy has caused quite a stir - their centralised control over users' messages poses a serious threat to user privacy.
However, through the power of Cryptography, Blockchain and Smart Contracts, it's possible to build applications that are transparent, guarantee user privacy and are controlled by no single authority. Join us tomorrow in our talk on the topic, and we'll show you how. ✌️
Bonus: How Bitcoin works.
What we will talk about
- Developing a basic understanding of Blockchain through visualization
- Understand the use-cases of Blockchain
- Wallets and Cryptocurrencies: an overview
- Smart contracts and their uses
- Live demo of writing and testing a smart contract